Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rambu ramba cari makan

 

I remembered during the time I was raising the family,eating out was far in between. However tired ,I had to have the table laden with food. Masa tu restaurant pun tak berjebah macam sekarang!

Now,with the members of the family all about on God Green soil and restaurants even at your doorsteps,you find that cooking is no longer an option.It was a some what different scenario when the children are back. Mulalah makcik dapat semangat balik nak masak apa yang depa suka.

Ayam masak pedas kurma aten and kakaknya

Bihun goreng kak chon  paen suka

Asam pedas kegemaran ina. ( betul ke?)

Barulah ada musik di periuk dan belanga.

 

FYI .There are no less than twenty food stalls around my home.Some are ok but others ko. In term of taste.

Adakah masak bihun goreng ,guna sos botol semata.! I had this experience in Butterworth. I saw the kitchen lined with all types of bottles. From tomato to chilli sauce to botol kicap and cuka.

So when the goreng bihun was served,I straight away knew that the bottles of sauces were the only ingredients used. La tu juga makcik ingat nak bagi free tution macamana nak buat kuah cabai.

Ordering mee kuah,my favourite was always hard to please. I could never find one that suit my taste bud. Seldom! But paparich and mee Udang Sungai Dua ( near the bridge) came close to my taste.

And I yearn to eat that bawal goreng panas panas at Sungai Dua again. Also  that pau in Tanjong Malim. The restaurant that  had Pn Sri Saloma as the customer! Years back.

Nak tau, my father’s mee  too had Tan Sri P Ramli as the customer.As for my home cooked mee,you can only find it during the second day of raya.

Mailah.

Ah terdengar dah LAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKsa lakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksa

Tilam tilam tilam baru tukar lama

surat kabar rr  rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr suratkabarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lama

Eh,mama ni !

No comments:

Post a Comment