Monday, May 3, 2010

asal boleh


google reader

Jak and Jill blog.

 

One day,as I was in the staffroom,one bergaya mak datin staff happened to look at my handbag. It was a handbag that I had brought all the way from Edinburgh.

Belek punya belek tak dapat apa yang dia teringin nak tengok.

Ala yang ni PB pun ada.

??????

Oh she was anticipating that I had bought branded staff as I had the chance to go to Selfridges,Marks and Spencer and been to Oxford Street,London.

Mana tau I dah beli Coach ka,LV ka.

Issh if I were into those staff tak berasap dapur makcik.

Anyway,thanks to my kids dapatlah makcik pakai handbag French Connection dan perfume Live Platinum Jennifer Lopez.Thanks Aten and Olin.

Kalau nak tunggu beli sendiri ,macam gambar kat atas lah agaknya. Lukis sendiri! Apamacam.

Anyway thanks Olin for the pre mother day card.

2 comments: