Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AF mai dah

image google mari.

Jangan tak tahu I ni peminat tegar AF.Dari AF1 sampai AF 7.Lebih lebih lagi masa si Mawi.Tapi tak over la sampai join fan club ke ape. Marah anak anak  nanti. Mak ni.Overlah.

My husband used to jess me that all my schedules were around AF.

Jangan dok ajak pi mana.Sabtu lebih lagi la. And early in the morning there would be the exchange of stories between me and my staff.All about Mawi.

Tapi Af 8 ni macam dah tawar sikit. Ada ke maghrib dok tayang .By 11.30 old people like me dah tersenggok nak tengok rerun.

Anyway watching prelude last Saturday the girl with the name Ain caught our interest. Hope she is one yang tak tergedik gedik macam sorang yang ketawa mengilai ilai. Her voice is one to watch for. And she has the face like the one on Desperate Housewife. Siapa tu. That Latino tu. Olin should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment